Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend Sports

Just a few shots of soccer and tennis from yesterday and today... Kiff had a soccer game yesterday afternoon, and today after church Kiff and Jeff and I went to the tennis courts at the high school to hit a few balls around. Kiff and I got some good rallies going - which we were both surprised at! Jeff was our ball boy, photographer, and videographer. :)

Plus - Jeff is heading back to work tomorrow! He'll be working half days in the office and half days from home this week, in order to ease his way back in. He's doing great, by the way. He still gets a little winded at times and sometimes has irregular heartbeats, but it's nothing out of the ordinary for someone in his situation. Both will get better as time goes on.

And while I'm here - a little note about church. We are plugging in nicely! We went to a home group for the first time this past Friday night and had a great time. The people in this group are so laid back and friendly and genuine, and it was just a joy to fellowship with them in that small of a context. And this morning I played with the worship team for the first time! I also sang with the Voices of Blue Ridge which is a small singing group that performs special songs once every six to eight weeks or so. So great to be "back in the saddle"!










1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear Jeff is doing well and even easing back into the work world this week! Happy to hear about church, small groups and serving. Very cute tennis outfit, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete