Saturday, September 11, 2010

Random September Thoughts & Pictures

See how long my hair is growing, Mom? It hasn't been this long since my freshman year of college... 16 years ago. (Yikes I'm getting old.)
What has been captivating the our attention over the past few weeks: The US Open in New York. Go Rafa Nadal!!! And Clijsters!!
No, that's not Rafael Nadal. That's Roger Federer, who got ousted in the semifinals by Djokovic! Can you believe it?! Heartbreaking for Federer. He's such a pro... Losing to Djokovic was very expected.
My fun toes. I gave myself this pedicure yesterday.
Love those signs of fall.

A yummy apple pie baking in our oven this afternoon... Mm.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I tried to comment on this post once before and it didn't go through so I'll try again. I LOVE the first picture of you! You look like a model and your hair looks beautiful. So pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete