Thursday, March 29, 2012

Early Spring!

God can give us an early spring any year! I'm loving this!! One morning maybe about a week ago, I was up at 6ish and went straight to the office to do some schoolwork (sometimes I can work best in the early morning), and the beautiful Virginia countryside that appears outside our office window was covered with this gorgeous morning fog. I couldn't resist getting my camera.
Then, since our cherry trees in the back yard were in full bloom, I sneaked out there in my bathrobe to snap a few shots.
 *ah* So beautiful!
Thank you, Lord, for an early spring! And for morning fog and the Virginia countryside and cherry blossoms!

I've got five weeks left of school, and I am so ready for it to be over. I'm exhausted. And I'm wondering how I will make it through my first year of teaching...

Next week I am joining Jeff on a business trip to Mystic, Connecticut, all week long. Yay! He has to be there for an entire week, and since he was in California recently, and since I'd love to get away, I suggested that I go along with him this time! :) So we're driving up on Sunday and stopping by his parents' house in NJ on the way (it happens to be their anniversary - #62), and then coming back on the following Saturday. Just in time for Easter. And since I do nearly all of my schoolwork online, I'll be busy with that while Jeff's at work. There will be some downtime for me, though, and I plan to spend that at the pool and maybe even the spa. :) Ahhhh.

2 comments:

  1. yay for the pool/spa!! get in some good relaxing :) have fun!! we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to be involved (virtually) still with the Deckers...:-)

    ReplyDelete