Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sigh of Relief

First, I'm sorry that I haven't written in six months! I appreciate those of you who still check back from time to time to see if I've written any updates! Here, finally, is a mini update. :)

It's June 17, and, after graduation ceremonies this morning, my obligations to Potomac Falls High School have come to an end. I've decided to leave teaching after two years. I will attempt to explain why in days to come, but for now just please breathe a big sigh of relief with me! I feel like I am getting my life back - a more peaceful, healthy life.

Just as exciting is that tomorrow Jeff and I fly to Italy to celebrate our fifth anniversary. We have been planning this trip for five years, and it has finally sneaked up on us! I'll be posting lots of pictures of that when we get back in two weeks.

Ciao for now... More to come soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Have a happy and wonderful trip! Can't wait to enjoy the photos with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip and Happy Anniversary! Congrats on stepping away from teaching -- I don't blame you.

    ReplyDelete