Thursday, January 28, 2010

Plants in the Sunroom

First: We were blessed with a nice, full rainbow a few days ago... Isn't it lovely? :)And here are a few shots of our updated sunroom... I LOVE plants, and so I love this room, which is perfectly suited to being the home of lots of plants. Dad gave me some hanging ferns when we were down there over Thanksgiving, and we finally got around to getting ceiling hooks for them. Jeff and Phil put them up on Monday. They've added so much to the feel of the room! Love it.




I even have some herbs in there ~ mint, cilantro, basil, and parsley ~ which I use regularly in my cooking. Well, the parsley I do, anyway. That seems to be the most popular.

3 comments:

  1. It is beautiful Sylvie. Your dad should be SO proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. What a lovely place to read a book or think something over. And I agree... your dad would be so proud! I love plants ... and they (have to) live in among us here. :-D I can't wait for the warmer weather when some of them can move back to the balcony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice cozy space for the winter! :)

    ReplyDelete