Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nancy and Her Adorable Girls

Bernadette, Nancy, and Nancy's two girls, Ellie and Catherine, were visiting Christie Forbrich (Nancy's cousin) this weekend ~ and Christie just happens to live in Aldie which is about a 30 minute drive from our house... So I drove down there yesterday morning for a little visit! I had a lovely time there. I saw Christie & Ryan's house and met their twin boys for the first time. Their house is beautiful!! Christie designed it, and it's situated on land that used to be owned by James Monroe (I'm pretty sure that's the guy) and also has Civil War history associations. The house itself has a historic feel about it and is just gorgeous.

For a little while Bernadette and Christie had Ellie and the twin boys playing outside, so Nancy and I had a great chance to catch up, just the two of us ~ a wonderful time. :) And it was great to reconnect with Christie and Bernadette too. I love them!

And Nancy's girls are so precious! Ellie looks exactly like Nancy did when Nancy was her age, and I must say that Catherine does look a lot like Dan. Although the first time I met Catherine, I saw Daniel Lew in her most! Weird how that happens.

Ellie is a little ham who just loves the camera! Getting pictures of her was no challenge.
Happy girl!
For a little while she was telling Nancy, over and over again, "I don't feel well!" Not sure what she meant by that because she wasn't acting sick - just a little upset - but... how cute to hear a little two-year-old using correct grammar, especially when most adults don't say that phrase correctly! Well, I would expect nothing less from Nancy. :)
Oh my goodness gracious.
Sleepytime.
Oops... did I wake you up, Sweetiepie?
Nancy and her girls. So sweet!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! They both are getting so big, I havent seen them for a while!!

    ReplyDelete