Friday, May 18, 2012

Leah & Kallie Come to Visit!

Leah and Kallie are planning to move to Texas within the next month, so they came down to Virginia for a quick visit before they're out of the area! We have LOVED having them here. Kallie is growing so fast! She toddles everywhere and is talking a little too... mama, baba (baby), apple, bear, uh-oh, hi, bye bye, night night.... it's so fun!!!
 This little girl brings me so much joy. I just can't even say how much.
She helped me unload the dishwasher yesterday morning...
 Oh, and they came with me to visit Mrs. Anderson, and since I had my camera with me, I decided to get a picture of the two of us! I visit her once a week still.
 Then we met up with Kiff and all went strawberry picking!

 Kallie loved loved loved it...
 She couldn't get enough strawberries!!

 Kiff is really getting big... She's a glowing mama-to-be. She's also turning 20 next week!
 Kallie loves cell phones - and I mean she is completely enthralled by them. She picks up anything electronic that's sort of that size (remotes... iPods...) and thinks they're cell phones. She lifts them to her ear and says something that sort of sounds like, "Hello?" But we obviously have to be careful to not let her play with our phones too much ~ or she'll actually make phone calls and such. So I decided to give her an old one of mine that we can't use anymore. That way she can punch all the buttons she wants without accidentally calling someone! :)
 She loves it!!
 Hello?
 Eating her ap-pa! She eats apples all the time, but she isn't used to cold ones. We keep ours in the frig... so that's why she's got this look on her face! Too cute.
 Singing "If You're Happy and You Know It!" Clapping...
 Keeping her eye on her mama so she knows what to do... Stomping her feet!
 I love you Kallie!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see this little one again! .....and her Mom .... and you and Kiff! Thanks so much for sharing your visit with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad they could "swing by" on their way through. What an adorable little girl, and her loving mom, and her doting great-Aunt. So glad you could have this time together.

    ReplyDelete