Thursday, February 11, 2010

Are we in Alaska??

BEFORE: Last Sunday, after the storm last weekend...
DURING: Wednesday morning...
AFTER: This morning (Thursday)...
Look at these huge drifts!!!
At the end of our driveway... I wonder if we're getting any mail today...
This is our road!!
And the corner of Grange Drive and Sorgum Court...
Allie LOVED running in the deep drifts! She was a little scared at first, but it only took a little coaxing and she was bounding all over the place. :)
I love the way the wind creates these lines in the snow. So pretty.
Crazy icicles!
And I don't know about you, but I am SO READY for this snow to disappear!! Spring cannot come quickly enough for me! The snow is pretty and everything, but I've had enough!

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful for sure but enough is enough! You have really been under the gun down there. How strange! Here in New England, we got nothing from the first storm, and only a couple of inches from the second. And one weatherman said that this seems to be a new pattern that may last for years!

    Those are some really crazy icicles!

    May spring visit you soon! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! I love the snow - though I'd rather not drive in it. Since I'm staying in and hunkering down with my babes, driving isn't a problem this winter. But looking out at all that cold white would be so fun... :(
    I really hope Carol's weatherman was wrong!
    Don't you just love global "warming?" ;)

    ReplyDelete